Russia Ukraine war, page-2108

1. 42,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Molotov cocktail adds a touch of his comedian streak?

A lot of the posters here making comments single dimension reminds me of ideology based beliefs and news media bombardment does have a very natural bias on one's bias. I still recall WMD and Colin Powell at UN showing pictures about Saddam's nuclear facilities, securing uranium from Niger and the hawks from everywhere pumping up the paranoia. I too initially bought this crap because I didn't understand how politics works at the time.

Robbie and Elisa have revealed how the system works and countries can interchange with messaging but the model remains the same. Firstly, you set the narrative, find whatever sources to back it up. Along the way it is easy to engineer opinions that morph into pseudo facts. The only difference is that we are brain washed to believe that only the opposing side is making up propaganda. We are democracy, human rights and freedom based so we are truth telling, factual and principled. Since Vietnam, we have other high profile conflicts, Iraq 1 & 2, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan not to mention minor ones in Africa and SE Asia. Ah, Burma, we steadfastly support Ang then discover once in politics pragmatism overtakes ideology but that is ok, Rohingas are collateral damage and everyone is running away and hope the problem goes away. EVEN Scomo is not proactively banging that drum, no benefit. BUT Uighurs, now that is a different story right? Oh Nazis in Ukraine...... Nazis still exists in this modern age? Sure fake news by Russian worshippers? Yep, that's it!

Any news media in the West even mentioning about Nazism in Ukraine? As Trump always say, FAKE NEWS!! LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.