Russia Ukraine war, page-212075

1. 35,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    I'm not ignorant ...how about you ......do you pretend the iron curtain was anything but russian empire ....and that putin wants it back ???
    Do you pretend that after WW2 russia had any justification for making the Baltic states part of the USSR ....or Ukraine the same after ww1 ?

russia crave empire .....despite being the biggest kand area country in the world ....they must always oppress others .

Wkae up .....russia are the fifth biggest GDP in Europe not some world power !!!

and even if they were they would have no right to annnexe other countries
    the fact countries chose to join NATO was for protection against russian aggression and conquest ......try not to be so ignorant both of history and realities

russia are the biggest land in the world ......they are not "backed into a corner to have to live within their own boundaries .

anmd as to corruption .....I can show you if you want that russia is the miost corrupt country in Europe and putin likely the richest man in the world

LOL ....and you call ME ignorant .....consider the actual facts , then consider yourself please

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.