Russia Ukraine war, page-214088

1. 7 Posts.

Most Ukrainians believe in Ukraine's victory, more than half of them believe it will happen no later than in two years – opinion poll

9ESLom6sTAiH.jpg

The absolute majority of Ukrainians (59.5%) are convinced of Ukraine's victory in the war against the Russian Federation, another 23% believe that Ukraine is likely to win, according to the results of a sociological survey conducted by the sociological service of the Razumkov Center on March 21-27 and presented at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency on Wednesday.

At the same time, only 4.4% of respondents are inclined to such a thought that Ukraine will not be able to win, 6.4%, and the same number found it difficult to answer.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/979358-amp.html

Hi Okceg, would you have a link to the information you ate quoting!

I ask because it is at odds with all the opinion polls I have seen regarding Ukraines attitudes toward victory and of their armed forces (the example I gave is on par with every opinion poll I have seem).

The points listed seem to me like the author is injecting personal opinion, but I’d rather read to source in it’s entirety to find out for myself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.