"...'unsubstantiated information' is clearly a category the...

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "...'unsubstantiated information' is clearly a category the website is not keen to encourage...."
    Are you willing to show us the way and start self-censoring and stop posting unsubstantiated proclamations, claims and information? No?
    Didn't think so.

"...You should go back and have a look at some of the unsubstantiated proclamations, claims and information you've made and make...."
    You should go back and have a look at some of the unsubstantiated proclamations, claims and information you and especially some of your friends have made and make.

"....a simple concept for most but one which I'm sure you're loathe to acknowledge because your traffic and scope for posting here would be hugely restricted and reduced were that terms of use followed and policed as they should be...."
    Uh-huh. I support your righteous quest in getting the moderators to start policing this thread as it should be policed.
    But keep in mind, that it's not just my "traffic and scope" that will get affected. Which is of no concern to me whatsoever.
    It will also affect 2-3 other HC users that are largely responsible for keeping the "Russia Ukraine War" thread alive.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.