Reply function not working again @Lt RipleyWhat are you on about...

1. 10,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Reply function not working again @Lt Ripley

What are you on about ? Is the recent Full Moon still having effects on you ? Do I have to repeat myself. Tedious.
    You said and presented as fact earlier "As it stands, the average life expectancy of a new Ukrainian recruit is 33 hours"
    I then reasonably asked you to give the source for your claim. You then eventually come back and say 'oh well actually it's what some 'US Marine' (odd in itself) allegedly said as reported by some media outlet from who knows when.
    So that's the quality of the sources you're prepared to hang your hat on. You don't have very high standards do you. I think you deliberately omitted crucial information relating to your claim. Why did you do that ?
    Why would you not be upfront and give the whole story and instead choose to misrepresent by omission ?
    So it turns out your big claim is nothing more than what some low ranking individual allegedly said at some previous indeterminable ? time or period which can't be verified or confirmed by anyone and even if it was true at some point there's no way you or anyone else here can confirm it or that it continues.
    In other words your initial definitive claim is not worth the bytes it took to make it and it has holes all through it. Simple...cop it sweet...you made it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.