you have confused yourself by jumping around over time .What I...

1. 35,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    you have confused yourself by jumping around over time .

What I said was 100% correct and you can't try and fancy footwork around it ......before the invasion NATO was not allowing NATO membership under it's standing rules and was not even encouraging an application .....YOU KNOW THIS so stop attempting dishonesty !
    There was zero chance and even France and Germany would've vetoed any move to bend rules because at THAT time people were trying to placate russia --- this I believed lulled putin into feeling it was safe for him to invade .

The VERY obvious reason the attitude to wanting to join in Ukraine changed in 2017 compared to 2012 was clearly the Dobas incursion and the rusisan takeover of Crimea .

BUT NOW .....all bets are off .....the comment by SToltenberg you quoted was recent .....post the invasion which changed the situation in many ways and now there is a very good chance NATO rules will be bent to accomodate Ukraien joining ---- Make no mistake , this is another direct reesult of russia invading Ukraine

bit of honesty PLEASE !!
    and ffs start admitting the obvious .......you are not in the least little bit neutral when you attempt to obscure truth for russia !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.