just recenty come to light and translated .....putins diary...

1. 36,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    just recenty come to light and translated .....putins diary February 2022......

Things are really good for me now ....ruler of the biggest country in the world and anyone wants my job is dead meat !!
    Richest person in the world ....all those schoolmates that bullied me now dead (slowly and painfully)
    Everyone "trained" to obey ,Navalny in gaol and those Wagners are raking it in .
    My country is doing really well with all that oil and gas in the pipelines to EUrope ....they really need me , can't do without rusian gas , they'd freeze .

Time to think about my legacy ..... time to start building Russia bigger .... I want those Ukrainians brought to heel .
    I'll pretend it's just military exercises and build a force along the border .
    I'll need to lie about my intentions to keep it quiet but God will forgive me ....he is Russian Orthodx after all !
    We have the best army in the world .....it won't take long .....3 days maybe 4 .....and it will all be over with beofre anyone can lift a finger
    More energy resources , good transit to Europe , good port at Odesa , best agricultural lands in the world .....geez I'm smart .....what did this country do before I took over .

Yep , made up my mind .....what could go wrong ???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.