Russia Ukraine war, page-217557

1. 2,114 Posts.
    Sure, everyone has an opinion, but facts are facts and they don't care about your pro Kremlin narrative.

Considering it was you who brought up "fact checking" and not "opinion checking", it would appear it's you who is having trouble keeping things from going over your head. Still waiting for you to fact check something I have said.

In Australia, your support for the fascist dictator Putin is most definitely in the minority. If you are in Putin's fascist Russia, which seems likely based on this comment of yours, then sure, your propaganda created view of Putin and Russia would be the majority.

I don't call supporting Ukraine in their defence of their culture, identity and country as celebrating, that's just your opinion not a fact (you learning the difference between the two?), I call that the morally right thing to do. Best of all would be if Putin ends his failed war so no one else dies, but since Putin foolishly continues with his failed war against Ukraine I'll keep donating money for drones for Ukraine to help them kill as many Russians invasion and occupation forces as possible until they leave.

People who support Putin's rape, murder and genocide against Ukraine have absolutely no authority or legitimacy to talk about being a "better person". Good people don't support rape, murder and genocide no matter who is doing it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.