Russia Ukraine war, page-217591

1. 2,749 Posts.
    @bredred

Triggered by "no it's not" responses? Hardly.

You are correct that you are not making claims. You provide no info, no articles, no news, no links, nothing, never. What are you actually doing on this forum then?

You, as you say, piffle on about "fact checking" but are unable to do it with anything I post and just simply complain about what I post without actually ever being able to counter any of it except for your "no it's not" response. What do you think you will accomplish?

Trump is going to goal, where he belongs, not the White House.

i am perfectly aware of the reasons for Putin's unjust and unprovoked war against Ukraine.

There is no "both ways" to Putin's unjust and unprovoked war against Ukraine. Rarely is there such a clear right, Ukraine, and wrong, Russia, in life. Not sure what lesson's you were taught growing up but I learnt that rape, murder and genocide are bad, and bad people do those things. Maybe you learnt different in whatever culture you grew up in. It is a shame that some cultures out there still teach such barbaric lessons where people think that rape, murder and genocide are ok.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.