If the French do send troops to the Ukraine frontline then it...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    If the French do send troops to the Ukraine frontline then it will simply escalate the war and as we know Putin does not make threats or warnings without carrying them out. I doubt Putin will step outside the Ukraine into other European countries without direct threats or provocation. As always I said for over 2 years he is focussed on the Ukraine and that's his goal. If provoked enough he will as he has indicated use the nuclear weapons and Europe will suffer the consequences of the ensuing conflict. As said before I suspect that all will drag along until after the US presidential election unless he is provoked by other European countries actions. Australia should focus on our own area of concern in Asia and our own defence buildup and security needs and only contribute to the European Scene to enable us to extend our time to achieve defence objectives. Come on the 2030's to meet our maritime needs with the new subs and drones. Just let the conflict drag on in the Ukraine for the foreseeable future and focus on our own needs!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.