Russia Ukraine war, page-218459

1. 2,721 Posts.
    ""The US encouraged, supported, funded, armed and trained the nationalists to beat down the minorities which just happened to include the Russians."

Complete fabrication not simply untrue. But feel free to post any corroborating evidence.

I'm not interested in your opinion about Zelensky and Putin's failed surrender demands almost a decade later, never sked you a thing about that, I did ask you to show me a single thing the CIA did that makes Yanukovych's bad decisions that cost him his presidency the work of the CIA.

The CIA didn't make Yanukovych abandon the EU association agreement
    The CIA didn't help Yanukovych hire armed thugs to harass and assault protestors
    The CIS didn't help Yanukovych introduce silly anti protest laws into the Ukrainian parliament
    The CIA didn't make Yanukovych murder over 100 protestors
    The CIA didn't help Yanukovych plan an escape from Ukraine
    The CIA didn't help Yanukovych to flee into Russia

These poor decisions, one after the other cost Yanukovych his presidency. The CIA had nothing to do with any of them. How about you be as specific with what the CIA is supposed to have done instead of just imagining it and expecting me to agree with your imagination.

The only thing you can come up wit that has any tangible connection to reality is the Nuland call which is absolutely meaningless in relation to justifying a coup (as I mentioned, Nuland doesn't even work for the CIA, so you're contradicting yourself there already about it being a CIA coup)

Actual evidence please.

I'll wait.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.