I'm not sure you really understand economics there is no problem...

1. 36,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    I'm not sure you really understand economics
    there is no problem with the US economy it's very healthy - simply underfunded due to political disagreements between the two major parties and a lack of political will to tax more (and lose votes for it )

as for the russ ...lies , damned lies and statistics - you can't budget over 40% of your money on war in an environment where you are earning less from gas and oil and not have VERY bad deficits
    fudging the figures is to do with taking money from other places ......particularly future fund ......also CSTO payments have been helping fund the war ....and very likely in other ways I have no knowledge of
    and there is neglible money being spent on maintaing infrastructure and the actual running of the country - WHERE IT SHOULD be being spent

but apart from that the US economy is biiger and more capable of handling stress than the more isolated and much much smaller russ economy
    you know the old story .....first casualty of war ...... no way are the russ going to be honest about finances .....can't blame them for that at least !

the US economy is not under stress .....the russian economy very much is .....can't sustain that indefinitely

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.