certainly true about the glide bombs - not the most accurate but...

1. 36,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    certainly true about the glide bombs - not the most accurate but big bang for your buck and perhaps russias most succesful weapon of the war
    (the Shahed drones also great bang for buck but so much applied to civillian rather than military targets)

and yes it is a war of attrition ....but you must realise this cuts both ways
    those artillery barrels of russia for instance can only fire so many shots before losing accuracy (or falling victim to counter battery fire from the longer range and more accurate Ukrainian artillery).....and we know they are digging deep into reserves

russia are profligate with their vehicles and men - buying ground at infantry and cavalry cost

this war is very much still in the balance and will be decided on which of two things is the stronger .......WESTERN SUPPORT or RUSSIAN RESERVES AND PRODUCTION.....because I'm sure one or the other will fail and one will prevail (in time)*

THAT'S why the faux peaceniks here keep calling for Ukraine to NEGOTIATE (defacto surrender to russian conditions) ...... because they understand without that , vicrtory for russia or should I say DEGREE of victory for russia , is NOT assured at all .

....and all BS and partisanship aside .....THAT is the actual truth of the situation .....if anyone considers me mistaken - point out where !

* there are other ,IMO less likely ways , this war ends bsed more on political situations in russia and Ukraine respectively

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.