Again, pushing pro Kremlin lies and propaganda fiction. Why am I...

1. 3,098 Posts.
    Again, pushing pro Kremlin lies and propaganda fiction. Why am I not surprised.

No elections held while at war according the Ukraine's constitution. Quite the hypocritical stance from you on this point considering how often you cite Ukraine's constitution and it not being followed to try to prove your Kremlin "coup" lie. What is it, Ukraine should only follow their constitution when it suits you? Would be hard considering how often you switch arguments, one post it's Russia winning, next post you're saying Ukraine is winning. You never know which Szaba you're going to get.

So which is it Szaba, does Ukraine follow their constitution or not?

Pro Kremlin treasonous parties who would otherwise help Putin in his invasion of Ukraine are banned, there is still real opposition in Ukraine. If there was a pro ISIS party in Australia celebrating ISIS attacks on Australians and helping ISIS to organise attacks on Australians the party would be disbanded and members tried. As they should be. Based on your support for Putin whose aims go directly counter to Australia's economic and security interests, I can understand why you do not understand Ukraine's choices here.

Conscription is horrible but the only reason Ukraine needs to do that is because of the unjust and unprovoked war by Putin that you are in support. So it is quite odd behaviour to be in support of Putin's war and then take issue with one of it's consequences. Would you say that is more a contradiction or hypocrisy?

Your last point is simply pro Kremlin lies and propaganda fiction , there is no need to rebut that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.