6 times avoiding answering a simple question.6 times avoiding...

1. 1,500 Posts.
    6 times avoiding answering a simple question.

6 times avoiding answering a simple question about peace negotiations, something you have been demanding Ukraine do for years now.

I did not ask you about the EPL, I did not ask you what you wish would have happened, I did not ask you who would be dictating what, I did not ask you about any failed states, these are simply a continuation of the defection tactics you have used the 6 previous times you have avoided answering a question you have been essentially demanding from Ukraine the last 2 years.

Avoiding answering the question I have asked you 6 times now is showing any objective reader of this thread that all these years that you have been utterly untruthful in your intentions when demanding Ukraine "negotiate and bring peace". In reality, all you have been demanding for the last 2 years is Ukraine surrender and ensure that they under no circumstances remain a free and independent country.

This of course fits with your behaviour in relation to other topics discussed on this forum.

You could easily prove me wrong and show everyone that you have not been untruthful all these years with your malicious "negotiate peace but in reality Ukraine should just surrender" demands, all you need to do is answer a very simple question.

I will ask it for the 7th time now.

Would you be happy for a negotiated peace on terms Ukraine find acceptable?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.