Interesting defence in that your contradiction of both your own...

1. 1,500 Posts.
    Interesting defence in that your contradiction of both your own posts and then your clarification of that contradiction is somehow my error. I can assure you, it is anything but a satisfactory defence of your contradiction all there in your own words in your own posts for everyone reading this thread to see.

You claimed there was an peace deal reached, that is wrong.

You said it was BJ who "stopped" the peace talks, that is wrong.

You then changed it from BJ to the US and the EU who "scuppered" the peace talks, that is wrong.

You then contradicted all of your posts in trying to then say it was the US and the EU who made BJ stop the peace talks, that is just plain fantasy.

There is nothing to explain. You started off wrong, stayed wrong and then just contradicted yourself. Including those posts showing how you changed your story and contradicted yourself is not helping your cause.

Regardless, the topic is the peace talks, not how you are changing your story and contradicting yourself. If you wish to discuss the specifics and details of said negotiations in 2022 I would be happy to but I am not interested in clarifying your changing story nor your contradictions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.