As I said to you before, over simplified pro Kremlin slogans...

1. 1,500 Posts.
    As I said to you before, over simplified pro Kremlin slogans like "Boris did it" betray the fact that you are completely unaware of what was discussed and more importantly what was not discussed.

I never said Boris did not visit Kyiv, but the assertion that he was responsible, or the US, or the EU (or which ever pro Kremlin slogan you wish to parrot) is simply incorrect.

The 4th and last meeting between Russia and Ukraine was March 14th, Boris visited Kyiv April 9th. 3 weeks difference, not quite compelling for your pro Kremlin narrative now is it.

More important though in terms of dates is Ukraine's humiliation and defeat of Putin's forces around Kyiv, their forced retreat changing the reality on the battlefield and the discovery of mass graves and heinous war crimes perpetrated on Ukrainian civilians in Bucha and Izium on April 1st. These factors, well before the fictional "Boris did it" pro Kremlin slogan, are the reasons for talks collapsing, not some "Boris" fairy tale.

Your starting position was wrong, you are still wrong.

Deal with it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.