I believe that its obvious that one is talking to propagandists...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I believe that its obvious that one is talking to propagandists when the person one is talking to pretends not to see the obvious fact that the USA/NATO was trying to force on Russia something that the USA/NATO would never accept for itself and clearly did not accept for itself during The Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962.

And here's the kicker. Never once, between 1962 and 2022, did I hear anyone in any documentary on The Cuban Missile Crisis or hear anyone from the West in any other context say that Cuba had a "Sovereign Right" to do whatever it wanted within its borders, no matter how much it threatened America's security. And never once did I hear anyone of the West say that America was wrong to invade Cuba if Cuba didn't remove those missiles aimed at America.

Again in the build-up to the Iraq war in 2003, never once did I hear the USA/CoalitionOfTheWilling or anyone else of the West say that Iraq had a "Sovereign Right" to do whatever it wanted within its borders, including stockpiling WMDs that threatened America or its allies. Quite the contrary. Bush issued the Bush Doctrine specifically claiming the "Right" for countries to invade other countries that threatened it or its allies.
    The only time I started hearing this "Sovereign Right" argument was by the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine propaganda machine after Russia invaded in 2022. That's the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine, so-called, "Rules Based Order" in operation, everyone.

The world is at the mercy of the monsters of the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine who don't care what lies they tell or how hypocritical they are. The bullies want what they want and they will happily start WW3 to get it. That's why Russia must win and I believe will win this USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine proxy war deliberately provoked by the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.