It's only you talking about declarations of war. Nothing to do...

1. 1,778 Posts.
    It's only you talking about declarations of war. Nothing to do with what I am talking about. Clearly you can't even remember what the conversation was about because you've drifted off into irrelevance.

But don't let me stop you having your own conversation. In fact I encourage you to spend more time talking with yourself.

The point was, you call Putin's unjust and unprovoked war on Ukraine an "SMO", a label you proudly wear as a badge of honour in your show of support for the fascist Russian dictator, because he made an announcement on television that he started an "SMO", but the official spokesperson representing the Kremlin and Putin, Peskov, has an interview with a newspaper where he now says that Russia is in a state of war mans to you it's still an "SMO". Because clearly one announcement matters and the other does not.

Genius logic, I applaud you for it.

Regardless, hundreds of thousands of Russian troops are dead, hundreds of thousands more are going to die in your non-war to not accomplish a singe objective of Putin.

Nato expansion? Sweden and Finland mean he's minus 2 there.
    Demilitarisation? He's doing great here but there is a nuance that it's his own military being demilitarised.
    Denazification? Again, going great here but another nuance that the only Nazi's killed in Ukraine are Russian. See Utkin lately?
    Regime change? Massive fail, Ukraine is still a free and democratic country.

The reason why you think I am in an alternate reality is because we definitely are in different realities, me in the real one, you in the fantasy conspiracy Kremlin one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.