Let’s review the facts, something you never do.Ukraine claimed...

1. 2,017 Posts.

Let’s review the facts, something you never do.

Ukraine claimed they killed Sokolov in Sep 2023.

You post a screen shot of an article from Sep 2023 with a file photo of Sokolov from May of 2023 to give as proof that he is alive today in May of 2024. What kind of deliberate misrepresentation is that for starters?

I say prove he is still alive.

Your proof is ”trust me bro he’s alive”.

With your demonstrated track record of deliberate misrepresentations, deliberate omission of information and deliberate untruthfulness, no I do not trust a single word you say.

Since I’ve not seen anything to prove Sokolov is alive and you cannot show me anything to prove he is alive then you’re stuck looking a little silly now.

Add to it, I don’t even care if this useless fascist is alive, he was no value to anyone alive, considering he presided over the near total annihilation of Putin’s Black Sea fleet, he is of no value to anyone dead, add to it he was “sacked” after Ukraine claimed they killed him.

His worthless death was nothing more than a quick propaganda victory for Ukraine. So his status is immaterial but you using a photo of him from May of 2023 to “prove” he is alive in May 2024 and when asked to actually prove it you fall flat, as usual.

No Lucky I did not say Ukraine entered Bucha on March 31st, that was you. The problem you have when you invent what other people say is you forget what your “truth” is.

It’s you who is trying to create a fake timeline that suits your fantasy “Ukraine was responsible for Bucha” despite conclusive evidence showing it was Russian forces who were responsible.

April 1st video and photographic evidence emerges of Russia atrocities, not April 4th like you keep incorrectly claiming despite being given the info proving April 1st is correct.

Russia’s Bucha massacre is a great demonstration of the depth of your brainwashing and desperate need to buy into clearly and easily debunked conspiracy theories.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.