No need for any new definitions —> Correct, use the accepted...

1. 1,992 Posts.

No need for any new definitions —> Correct, use the accepted dictionary definition of a war and not your favourite fascist Russian dictators one. Simples.

You can't seem to get over the fact that this is an SMO —> Nope. The Kremlin calls it a war, everyone else calls it a war, it fits the dictionary definition of a war, but you are special, you can continue to play with your “SMO”, your label makes zero difference.

That's your hang-up —> I’m not hung up on your shortcomings

You deal with it —> I do deal with you, easily and often, and all you can reply with is to ask to see the same info over and over again like it’ll say something different the next 10 times you ask for it.

Here’s how a conversation goes with you:

BR: “Tell me about Nato expansion?!”

Me: “Nato expansion? Here is a little about Nato expansion…”

BR: “Nato expansion? I never asked you about Nato expansion!”

Me: “Here are screen shots and links to your posts asking me about Nato expansion and then denying you asked me about Nato expansion…”

BR: “No I never, show me where I ever said anything about Nato expansion!” X 10

(You’ll then repeat this for the next 10 posts demanding I show you where you posted anything about Nato expansion)

With your constant demands for info already given, denying things you’ve posted despite being shown your own posts with exactly what you deny, your claim that “there was no invasion” of Ukraine, baseless conspiracy theories pushing the Kremlin “coup” lie and complete and utter disregard for the 27 Australians (plus 11 PRs) murdered thanks to Putin's terrorism when his forces shot down MH17, it’s clear to me you are not a serious commentator or contributor to any worthwhile discussion I am interested in having and I will from now on respond accordingly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.