Russia Ukraine war, page-221381

1. 42,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    But didn't they present the hard evidence in the UN, the white powder, the carton depictions, and Sadam's nuke switch trigger? We are still battling those proven lies and the war crimes committed by the US military for which Julian Assange is the only journalist found guilty of such crimes!!!!!

I love the logic of euphemism and lies, it solves a lot of our contradictive issues globally.

Genocide where no one died in Xinjiang, mass genocide where the civilians are mounting by the hour in Gaza for which the investigative international platforms are apparently anti-semitic for even associating these wanton killings other than Israel's right to defend herself.

Then we move on to a One China where 'one' is actually plural! This is the 'them, its, they, etc' new grammar constructs.

Ok, let's add Putin for war crimes of kidnapping kids in a war zone that magically appears in Germany!

No doubt eventually ICC, ICJ, and whatever legal entities administering acceptable management of civilised human behavior will be shifted to NY where the rules-based order can be applied with only the hegemon privy to the rules for which it defines on a sliding scale, depending on convenience and interests.

I think I get it now, American democracy is DA BEST. Just ask Trump! LMAO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.