Russia Ukraine war, page-221525

1. 2,578 Posts.
    This definition is from Oxford dictionary. My view is backed up by how Oxford define a proxy war. It's not my made up definition of a word like you invent on a regular basis.

The Oxford Dictionary defines a proxy war as:

proxy war noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6198/6198508-0f22a00333c6aaa0a96aaca3a2913c43.jpg

What you can't do is give me one example, a single one, where the West-US-Nato did anything to INSTIGATE a proxy war. You keep repeating "proxy war" like it makes you and your opinion more legitimate, if anything you just keep highlighting that beyond the slogan you parrot you actually have no detail behind it.

One example Lucky. A. Single. One.

I'll wait.

Now we can run with you definition as a proxy war being a war supported by external actors who are not participants in ti, but then all you are admitting is this is a Nth Korean proxy war against Ukraine that Kim will happily fight to the last Russian. What a sad state Putin has taken Russia to where they are nothing more than a proxy for Nth Korea. Sad.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.