Yes Lucky, it is a remembrance resolution, I linked to the UN...

1. 2,236 Posts.
    Yes Lucky, it is a remembrance resolution, I linked to the UN resolution several times before you decided to actually acknowledge that it existed, read it and see that it recognises that the massacre of over 8000 Bosnian men and boys as GENOCIDE. It is no secret that the 8000 Bosnian men and boys were massacred in cold blood by Serbian forces. You put two and two together Lucky.

As I have said many times, not that you pay attention to details, "Serbian forces", now hiding behind technicalities does not take away the reality that the Srebrenica genocide was perpetrated by Bosnian Serbs and the Bosnia Serbs were aided, supplied, funded and helped by Serbia.

Hiding behind immaterial technicalities, the denials of any wrong doing, disgracefully trying to play the victim card is what will only deepen and darken the stain that is tainting Serbia's reputation.

First step in rehabilitation is admitting the horrors that Serbia and their proxies were responsible for. There is still hope for your kind yet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.