This was my thoughts pretty much 2 years ago.....first signs of...

1. 13,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    This was my thoughts pretty much 2 years ago.....first signs of actual NATO entry in recent months as we are slowly boiling the frogs to enter ww3 without a declaration folks.

I have another 18 months till statutory military retirement age.... Too long, I will probably get a national emergency ww3 call back to don the uniform again by sometime next year unless a geopolitical reverse gear and Albo's backbone and a set of balls can be found.....bugger i guess its zero chance of that so my goose is probably cooked.

Still better I leave the farm life and go do or die than rounding up young Aussie conscripts eh. My kids are not made for war, although if forced to learn they are smart enough and capable of learning fast I don't want their lives wasted dying in a ditch somewhere...... at least I've had a pretty good life and 53 years to enjoy its offerings.

If this comes to pass I'll fight for the mates I'm with and try lead the team to minimum casualties and achieve the objective, lets hope I'm wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.