Russia Ukraine war, page-222107

1. 3,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Not sure what side of the fence you sit on - so I'll just assume you're "putting this link / brief out there"

Having read it though, I have a few observations

Stephen Hadley (who has the unfortunate association to Rice and Bush) says the Ukrainians need to "dig in" - only Russia is not attacking. Russia is defending its buffer zone as part of its SMO.

Rather than "digging in" so the corrupt and controlled US and EU grubs are directing Ukraine to attack - Ukraine has no say in this. They are bought and paid for and controlled. Russia will continue to destroy them for as long as this continues.

I don't see Russia attacking West Ukraine nor toppling their government - go figure - but I see the western corrupts pushing for more attacks on Russia and trying to provoke a wider conflict

Also it states that they don't expect Ukraine and Russia to enter into a negotiated ceasefire - that is because the corrupts are not allowing Ukraine to do so. Putin has publicly stated since the conflict began that he is ready and wanting to negotiate a peace deal - the western grubs have continually prevented this

A question that everyone ought to ask themselves is just why is it that the corrupts are preventing peace talks and why is it the corrupts are determined to have attacks inside of Russia and escalations that they know threaten world peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.