Russia Ukraine war, page-222441

1. 2,749 Posts.
    Let's list it.

Not specific to the video:
    - You posted the video, you have a demonstrated history of pushing fake content, for example the Il-76 flight and claiming there were POWs on board without any evidence beyond "Russia" claims, trying to blame Ukraine for Russia bombing their own apartment in Bilhorod despite conclusive evidence showing Russia dropped a bomb on their own
    - The Bitchute site is notorious for hosting faked content
    - I cannot find any other hosting of the video besides Bitchute, why not, this should be all over Russian sites and readily available

Specific to the Video:
    - Video is filmed from a fixed location, not a drone, the only reason for the constant panning, zooming and moving around is for cinematic effect
    - Filming from a fixed vantage point means they would be much closer to the "Ukrainians" and yet there is no interdiction or attack on the "Ukrainians" until many many minutes later
    - The interdiction that does happened is a claimed "artillery" strike of which the 2 explosions resemble nothing like an artillery shell nor a mortar strike (given how close the Russians would have been to the "Ukrainians" while filming)
    - Given the much gloated artillery advantage Russia has, only 2 shots ads to the "fakeness",
    - In addition given the prevalence of FPV drones on both sides and Russians being this close to film there are not drone attacks
    - Emphasis on the "Balkenkreuz", the Balkenkreuz is not in use by the Ukrainian armed forces and this symbol has been used as propaganda tactic of the Russians, often digitally added to photo's of Ukrainian equipment and used for faked propaganda purposes
    - The vidoe claims a family, where is the 3rd victim?
    - The commentary saying it is a family is simply inconclusive and imo only added for emotional impact
    - Where is the geo location to prove the authenticity of the video? Russia have been caught out trying to fake exactly these videos

The major differing factor here Okceg between you and I, if this video proved to be real and not fake, I would expect these soldiers face justice for their crimes and I would continue to deny, deflect and defend their actions.

You on the other hand deny, deflect and defend Putin's regime with each and every single war crimes they deliberately commit on a daily basis, with your last attempt trying to claim there was a military target in the Ukrainian version of Bunnings when it was bombed by the Russians killing scores of innocent civilians.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.