Russia Ukraine war, page-223063

1. 3,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    You did tell me your age - hence my absolute shock at your childish comments

You want to discuss my views.....is that not what this forum allows for? Your childish incoherent outbursts are just that.....incoherent and childish outbursts - you choose not to discuss my views - you seem incapable of doing so and you seem incapable of accepting alternative views to that of your own. You cannot deal with criticism. Rather than debate you toss in kid like nonsense.

I have explained at length my views of the western leaders - you should either look back at them or you could debate them - you do neither - you offer zero counter argument - you get personal - you don't appear able to debate - your conduct is pretty darned poor

Rather than throwing any amount of nonsense such as in the attached post from you, why don't you instead select one of those topics and discuss it. I am very unlikely to agree with you - that's a 2-way street - but I ain't going to spit the dummy and abuse you - I will simply continue giving my views. Can you say the same.......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.