Russia Ukraine war, page-2231

1. 2,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi gve.

Do you honestly think that Vladimir Putin will stop at Ukraine ?
    Putin made a choice and continues to do so.
    Putin is not about peace but about regaining former glories and as a psychopath as a national leader wants to be seen as a historical figure.
    He has grandiose visions of himself.
    You only need to see how he has planned photo shots of himself as the alpha male.
    Why is it that people of small stature eg. Hitler, etc., attempt to be the big dog, small man syndrome, lacking inside.
    Putin wants to be remembered in the history books but potentially all for the wrong reasons.
    He is worth reportedly &200b and I don’t think this is due to ipo’s of companies that help people.
    He and his oligarch cronies have stripped the Russian people and live off the fat of the land.
    Typical marxists.
    Do as i say and not as I do or I’ll eliminate you as can be seen with poisoning in the past.
    This is Vladimir Putins doing and no one else’s.
    There is no sympathy for him as can be seen by the reactions around the world.
    The world should not placate a bully as Neville Chamberlain attempted to with Adolf Hitler, as he will not respect grovelling and instead will be emboldened by it with Xi observing the outcomes on the sidelines.
    All the world needs is China in lockstep with Putin.
    Hopefully the Russians will sort out Putin themselves.

T.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.