Still trying to play immature word semantics to deflect from the...

1. 2,790 Posts.

Still trying to play immature word semantics to deflect from the obvious fake propaganda video you posted.

It’s quite sad to see you try and swap your meaning of “leading” midway through your fake argument for your fake video.

My “leading” or ‘main” point is the geo location you avoid talking about. The geo location that shows the fake video was filmed behind Russian lines. You admit you have no clue where the video you posted is filmed but you can say for certain the geo location showing your video is fake is wrong. Super convincing bro.

Your silly word semantics about my “leading” or “first” point being the windshield was just a lie that you’ve just suddenly dropped after days making up such a song and dance about it, too funny, clownish actually.

Your silly word semantics about my “other leading” or “other” “first” point, also too funny, being the camera angle is just another sad attempt at deflection for a fake spliced together video that uses one camera angle for almost the entirety of the video.

Just desperation stuff.

Liar!

You just say anything!

No reverse gear!

Keep ploughing on!

I’m quite impressed at the complete lack of shame or embarrassment you have at being caught out for posting such an obvious fake video and yet continue to, as you say, “plough on” with the charade we all know is long over. A talent that is uniquely yours.

Well done.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.