Russia Ukraine war, page-224487

1. 13,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    bredred

Can we just set some goal posts here ? I need your assistance..

" illegally murdered by the US acting illegally" Self explanatory...they were mass murderers who no-one except you misses.
    "murdering of children by Putin" why not " illegally murdered by Putin acting illegally" ...Perhaps..Is his murder legal ? Ploise exploine.

"Do post evidence of this murdering of children by Putin - I'd be interested in seeing what you present"

If you need my help here, you're already beyond it, however I'll try.
    Have you heard of the Russian invasion of a country called Ukraine. ? It's right next door to Russia. The war was going to be only a 3 day Special Operation. It's now into it's 3rd year.
    And if you believe that (3 day Special Operation). you'll believe anything. Tens of thousands of Russian boys have already been sacrificed at the altar of Putin's self aggrandisement.... It's now into it's 3rd year

"I was also hearing of tens of thousands of children who have been taken into the US as part of their invasion - well they are "missing" - disturbing indeed"

Disturbing indeed if true..Here I definitely need your help ..Do post evidence of this - I'd be interested in seeing what you present

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.