Leave the lies behind "Lucky".Croatia didn't kill 300k people in...

1. 4,169 Posts.
    Leave the lies behind "Lucky".

Croatia didn't kill 300k people in 1995. They didn't kill thousands. Estimates are in the hundreds. Leave the lies behind. It's a pointless lie that is easy shown to be a complete fabrication. Croatia forced Serbs from Croatia, terrible yes, but they are at least alive. Terrible is not a positive word to describe what happened. Add to it, I wasn't there, didn't take part in it,

Serbian forces rounded up over 8000 Bosnian men and boys and murdered all of them in a matter of days and dumped their bodies into mass graves. The worst single massacre since WW2. A genocide you deny ever took place. Just one of many. You were and remain fully supportive of Serbian forces actions in those days. That makes you INFINITELY WORSE. You agreed with the policies then, you deny the atrocities by Serbian forces ever took place and to insult the victims even more you claim YOU are the real victim because the West stopped Serbia from further crimes against humanity.

The barbarity of Serbian forces in the 1990's was, until Putin, only equal to that of the Nazi's.

That makes you the Nazi lover "Lucky - I don't live in a fascist dictatorship but live in the Wets and I'll use all the advantages the West offers to force other people to live under a fascist Russian dictatorship I am lucky to be able to choose not to live under".

Look in the mirror Lucky.

As I've told you many times, admitting it is the first step to rehabilitation.
    Last edited by 000Milo000: 14/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.