Russia Ukraine war, page-224584

1. 2,749 Posts.
    You posted a fake video,iIf you want to do something that "helps", retract it. Say you posted a fake and I'll move on.

You can show as many screen shots of your fake video or whatever as you like, it is never going to change it from being a fake. Why you think that would help is beyond me. Trivial compared to you posting a fake propaganda video that was geo located to be fake? Yes, trivial.

Speaking of trivial, trying to shift focus from you fake propaganda video to me removing some text that was NOT part of the list of reasons why your video is fake is trivial. It's just sad that you try every deflection you can think of to void talking about the fake video you posted.

You're not sure of the location yet you can say for certain that the clearly obvious geo location showing your fake video was filmed behind Russian lines is wrong. Totally convincing. I told you the geo location was my main point, you kept wanting to play silly word semantics with "leading" and "first" which later became "other leading" and "led with" and now you just look silly.

So now your next cope strategy to deal with being exposed for posting a fake propaganda video is say that because I gave you too many points as to why your video is fake that your fake video is no longer fake? That is the new strategy? Are we finally leaving the silly word semantics behind?

Liar!
    You just say anything!
    No reverse gear!
    Keep ploughing on!

Silly word semantics, leaving out text that is not a reason in a list of reasons, too many reasons, none of those ineffectual deflections change the fact you posted a fake propaganda video.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.