Russia Ukraine war, page-224892

1. 2,749 Posts.
    Wanting independence isn't fascism.

Murdering over 8000 unarmed men and boys and dumping them in mass graves in the worst massacre since WW2 to prevent a country gaining independence, exactly what Serbian forces did, is fascism.

The difference you cant reconcile Lucky is that the territorial issue in Ukraine is because of an outside power. Putin sent Russia forces into Ukraine to start a war.

No outside power came into Yugoslavia, it was the countries within themselves that wanted independence. It was Serbia and t's proxies who perpetrated barbarity not seen since the Nazi's to prevent countries gaining independence.

Massive difference.

The only thing common between these two conflicts is the crimes against humanity perpetrated by Russia and Serbia and its proxies.

How can you be taken seriously?

Let's compare the two of us.

You approved of Serbia's fascist policies of the 1990's as you were there and you were a part of the fascist Serbian machinery. You deny the barbaric crimes against humanity perpetrated by Serbia and it's proxies. You cry the that you are the victim because Nato stopped Serbia from perpetrating more crimes against humanity. You now support Putin's perpetration of crimes against humanity against Ukraine. You live in the democratic West and yet you try to deny others the opportunity of democracy.

I was not present for any Croatian war crimes. I have never voiced approval for their war crimes. I have never denied any Croatian war crimes. I have described them as terrible. I oppose Putin's genocide in Ukraine. I don't deny others the democracy I enjoy.

All of this is true "Lucky to be able to choose to live in a Western democracy while you deny others democracy"

And you call others a Nazi.

Projection is a word that comes to mind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.