@OkcegRussia Ukraine war, 74336183, page-225029 - HotCopper |...

1. 3,098 Posts.
    @Okceg

Russia Ukraine war, 74336183, page-225029 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    Russia Ukraine war, 74336165, page-225028 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    Russia Ukraine war, 74335994, page-225021 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    Russia Ukraine war, 74335967, page-225019 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

My reply to all these posts of yours whinging to Tangs why I won’t buy your fake propaganda video:

Your video is fake. It’s case closed for me on another junk propaganda claim.

You weren’t sure it was real yet you posted it anyway as “evidence” of war crimes and only after being shown it was fake you became “convinced” it was real.

Your entire evolving argument is “I don’t actually know it’s real, I can’t give a single thing to corroborate it’s real but every single point you have made is wrong because they convinced me now that it’s real and after watching a few more times I just know it’s real”.

A pure gold admission. Pure. Gold.

How often do you knowingly post stuff you don’t even know is real or not one has to wonder.

You made the massive song and dance about what were my “leading” or “first” then “other leading” and then “led” points, tried to interchange the meanings of the word “leading” to suit your argument, ignored what I specifically told you was my “main” and “first” point’s and you’re just crying over that now because I made you look silly when I proved you were just making garbage up.

The only thing constant in this conversation is your video is fake, what I have maintained since you posted it.

I don’t answer your silly questions now because there is zero point discussing obscurity that wont change the fact that your vide is fake and you’ve locked yourself into your confirmation bias box that nothing will ever get you out of it.

You have the general area as claimed in the fake video, Vulhedar, the claim that it was allegedly filmed in the “grey zone” between lines, you have the video footage to corroborate with satellite images and yet you say you can’t geo locate it and don’t know where it was filmed. How convenient.

Tangs is spot on, you believe in your own delusion, you’ll find anything to confirm your own bias and it is a complete waste of my time. A. Complete. Waste.

You’ll believe what “Russia claims” without evidence (Il-76 flight and this fake video), you’ll try to blame Ukraine for anything despite conclusive evidence showing it was Russia (Bilhorod apartment destroyed by Russian FAB) and you’ll see ammo dumps where there are none (Kharkiv hardware store bombing), all because you need to confirm what you want to believe.

Liar!

You just say anything!

No reverse gear!

Keep ploughing on!

Your video is fake. Own it. Move on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.