Russia Ukraine war, page-225063

1. 3,019 Posts.

Lucky: “Nato acted illegally!”

ME: “No argument there that while illegal because of no UN authorisation Nato acted appropriately to prevent further Serbian crimes against humanity”

Lucky: “lol! You just can’t accept it was illegal”

ME: “No argument there that while illegal because of no UN authorisation Nato acted appropriately to prevent further Serbian crimes against humanity”

Lucky: “lol! It’s the dictionary defi ition of illegal you can’t get past!”

Lucky: “lol! You just can’t accept that it was illegal!”

How many times are we doing this before you actually pay attention to what I am saying i stead of just getting triggered abd being unable to see past the seethe and cope tears?

Deep breathes, calm down, concentrate.

In the case of the most barbaric crimes against humanity since WW2 perpetrated by Serbian forces for almost a decade in the 90’s I will never care how much you cry about “illegal”, Nato did the world a great service to prevent more barbaric and savage Serbian crimes against humanity, something you should be celebrating, not crying about.

Serbia and its proxies were simply barbaric and needed to be stopped. It’s a great thing that Nato put Serbia into their little Kosovo free box. The world has been safer for it since.

Trying to link Nato preventing more Serbian savagery as somehow giving “permission” to Putin to launch his unjust and unprovoked invasion of Ukraine is a stretch even for the most brainwashed conspiracy theorists.

Serbia deserved what they got. Ukraine does not deserve the same Serbian savagery Putin is unleashing on them.

But speaking of comparisons, let’s go back to comparing our differences Lucky and we can let others judge our moral and ethical positions.

Your morals and ethics:

• You approved of Serbia's barbaric and savage policies of the 1990's as you were there and you were a part of the fascist Serbian machinery (something you like to boast about with your service photo).
    • You deny the barbaric and savage crimes against humanity perpetrated by Serbia and its proxies.
    • You endlessly cry and insult the 10’s of thousands of Serbian victims by saying that you are the real victim because Nato stopped Serbia from perpetrating more crimes against humanity.
    • You now support Putin's perpetration of the same barbaric and savage crimes against humanity against Ukraine and you justify this by because Nato prevented Serbia continuing their crimes against humanity
    • You choose to live in the democratic West, not because you disagreed with fascist Serbia's policies but because you just wanted a better life than fascism could offer you, and yet you use all that opportunity of the democratic West to try to deny others the same opportunity of democracy and force them to live under an equally barbaric fascist dictatorship you yourself choose not to live under.

My morals and ethics:

• I was not present for any Croatian war crimes.
    • I have never voiced approval for their war crimes.
    • I have never denied any Croatian war crimes.
    • I have described Croatian war crimes as terrible.
    • I oppose Putin's genocide in Ukraine.
    • I don't deny others the opportunities of democracy I enjoy.

All of this is true "Lucky to be able to choose to live in a Western democracy while you try to deny others democracy". Your mrols and ethics can't hide behind technicalities.

You genuinely think you are some sort of role model.

Reality is decent people are disgusted by your attitudes and views in relation to Serbias recent barbaric history and your support of Putin doing the same in Ukraine today

You are an example to us Lucky, just nothing of the example you think you are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.