80 countries and 4 institutions signed off on Ukraine's peace...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    80 countries and 4 institutions signed off on Ukraine's peace summit statement. Exactly what I said originally, a good show of support for Ukraine.

I wonder how it feels to be completely out of step with the position of the country you live in. Australia, and an overwhelming majority of Australians, support Ukraine.

Extreme left and extreme right as as bad as each other, I don't want to see either win.

Marcon hasn't been removed, I don't know what you are talking about there.

Both sides of politics in the UK support Ukraine so there will be no change in support from the UK regardless who wins. Completely mute point from you.

Germany is lead by a coalition of parties, the Nazi AfD of Germany do not have the votes to form a coalition, they will most likely not be represented in government, thus it is highly unlikely to be any change in German support for Ukraine.

I doubt Biden will lose to the convicted criminal and sexual abuser Trump, but November is not far away and we shall see.

US hegemony, silly conspiracy waffle I have no interest in, as I have told you many many times my thoughts on conspiracy theories.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.