Looks like someone is still crying for being exposed for posting...

1. 2,316 Posts.

Looks like someone is still crying for being exposed for posting a fake video that they can't wait for a reply.

Sook on buddy.

Immediately after I posted that video I saw this (see screen shot below) and had asked to have the post removed, unfortunately it wasn't wasn't before you commented.

Unlike you, I have the honesty and integrity to correct my errors.

If I were like you however I would have posted it in the first place unsure of the accuracy of the content, despite having the general location and enough information to geo locate the video I would would claim I can't geo locate it, then after then being shown information that the video was fake I would have suddenly been "convinced" it was real and then after more time I would have just "convinced" myself it was real.

But as I said, I am nothing like you, I am honest and have integrity.

My mistake here isn't going to undo your behaviour of posting a fake video and then suddenly becoming convinced it's real and all the song and dance garbage you went on with defending your obviously fake video.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6249/6249939-0c200ab27ef92dff1566061716bf5ef3.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.