Russia Ukraine war, page-226035

1. 42,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    I can't remember where I saw a recent video of a Ukie survivor, eyes gone, hands gone, one ear gone but he survived.

It is always the quality of life post-survival that matters, unfortunately. I feel sorry for this soldier, he probably didn't have any motivation to fight especially when they are treated AS CANON FODDER. Another video of a "volunteer" strolling with his baby and wife, bundled into a car.

Zelensky according to their constitution is not legit once he refuses to call an election. No excuses as Putin did call one. Since he is the tool for NATO, I didn't hear any complaints from the Goon7. Perhaps there are special caveats when it isn't convenient?

How do these Goon7 leaders craft reasons for complaining China is supporting Russia indirectly while they covertly supply expertise to operate those high-tech pieces of equipment? It appears the strategy is to call Putin's bluff to stretch the boundaries of his red lines.

Mr. Kim is now laughing really hard while his compatriot South leader is getting beech slapped after decades of being an American bimbo. The attention is now passed onto a Pinnoy chihuahua with a rubber dingy trying to brawl with warships. The classic punch above the weight.

Just too many moving parts that are all connected.

2 events that I think may have very pioneering outcomes.

1. China's brokering between Iran and the Saudis, timed very appropriately with the current Gaza genocide.

2. Putin's visit to Vietnam, traditionally a Chinese historical enemy.

If anyone is to blame, it is Washington's hubris and Biden's ideology. Just like his public commentary that "if there wasn't an Israel, he would have invented one", they need an enemy in order to fuel their war machinery.

That running joke in Russia that keeps thanking Biden for helping them be independent financially, applies to Huawei and now it seems the BRICS foundation! Never underestimate the power of hubris to replace strategy with common sense!LMAO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.