One or two nics back I was an active trader, getting emotionally...

1. 14,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    One or two nics back I was an active trader, getting emotionally involved with HC darlings. I had more wins than losses but a broker, Sonray, actively traded client accounts and lost. By the time the liquidators picked over the bones there was little left of that account. Then I had had a leveraged account in 2007. I was smart enough to clear the account still in the black but not much. The final straw was Bolnisi Gold which did a reverse buy out to list in Canada. Another buyout later and a French help line operator who didn't want to talk English ,and those shares are lost in the paperwork.

I started buying Au/Ag outside the system many years ago an still have that but most of my cash buffer was from buying Coke/Pepsi at Colesworth and selling it through vending machines. I also had other coin in the slot stuff like juke boxes -20 c/play, 3 for 40c. I would walk into the club and slap a pile of coin on the bar. [50c for a pot of Mid] Drank enough beer to float a battleship. I could be a lot richer but Mrs H got ill not long after we retired so we have never had the chance to travel so I have enough. I do own an excavator on a gold lease on the Palmer R. You know the definition of a mine: A hole in the ground with a liar standing over it.

Well, it's never been boring.
    Last edited by LoadedDog: Saturday, 18:41

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.