"Are you trying to say that Putin, who launches a genocidal...

1. 7,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Are you trying to say that Putin, who launches a genocidal unjust and unprovoked war on Ukraine, abducts and abuses 10"s of thousands of Ukrainian children, kills tens of thousands of innocent Ukrainian civilians as he tries to steal their land, and murdered dozens of Australians on MH17, isn't really a bad guy?"

I don't choose the way the world operates. Putin is no worse than Obama, Biden, Netanyahu, Blair etc. The only difference is the latter group pretends to be on the side of the nations they were elected to serve. Obama, for example, dropped more bombs per day than any other president ever. He wrote a book describing his regret about bombing children, but kept on bombing them anyway. He also keeps his Nobel peace price and then delights in the idea that Trump (who started no new wars) is the a-hole.

Anyway, I don't expect Putin to be on my side, I expect him to be pro-Russian. He gave a famous speech in 2007 that warned America and NATO not to forget the understanding forged after the collapse of the Soviet Union. He may not be a good guy, but, don't kid yourself, the psychopaths running the White House are far more dangerous.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.