"After the first month where surprise and impetus gave Ru an...

1. 42,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    "After the first month where surprise and impetus gave Ru an advantage, their gains could be measured with a dress maker's tape measure. I'd call that a stalemate."
    ============
    The Russians were suckered by the Bojo jungle juice and actually retreated with a goodwill gesture from what they thought they had agreed to in the Turkey-brokered deal.

Putin has been very measured in his campaign in Ukraine knowing full well that NATO boots are on the ground. We can only speculate why he is letting the NATO expertise run the show. The American supply of cluster bombs, Brits depleted shells and a few other supply issues speaks loudly that NATO can't even keep up the logistical supply front. Zionists are much more important with the 2 plane loads of ammo daily.

All Zelensky got is more $Billions that will be recycled back to MIC. He needs another 500,000 fresh troops, not those pavement volunteers with budget training.

Advika and Bakhmut are signaling loud and clear the meat grinder approach.

Could have been avoided by that Turkish brokered deal but it was never the American's intention to make Zelensky's mugs win (bonus), it was always about weakening Russia and balkanising her for the glory of victor's rewards.

I am not sure where your information came from that Russians are losing the war but Putin's latest Cuba and NK chess moves are telling me otherwise. Russia is fully geared for a long war of attrition as the MIC are able to provide the replacement weapons and the all-important ammos to continue to pound the Ukies into slow submission.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.