Russia Ukraine war, page-226287

1. 7,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "But but you can’t use all the evil the Kremlin is responsible for to make your point, that’s not fair!”

Inventing a quote ... nice!

"You talk about the US, so we’re comparing the Kremlin with the White House and their histories."

No d@ckhead, we are talking specifically about Putin. Isn't that who we were discussing? I never made any claims about Russia beyond his time in power. You mentioned Putin in your reply to me, and when I reply specifically about Putin, you then decide I'm also defending Russian history including Stalin and Lenin. Goose!

"So you can shorten your list for a start and remove Libya (both times), Somalia (both times), Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Yemen, and Syria."

Nonsense. You mean to suggest the US was under threat in these situations. They had no choice? Typical libtard, "we had no choice but to go in and help demolish a nation thousands of kms from our border that offered no threat to us at all"

"We’ll put that next to the 200k Syrian civilians Putin helped Assad murder."

No we won't, we will keep it as part of the post 9/11 plan to destroy nations that wouldn't play ball.

"You want to stay on this criteria or you think you’ll have better luck trying to show the US is more evil than the Kremlin another way?"

Fascinating that you really now believe we are discussing the history of the Kremlin and not specifically Putin. Particularly as it was you that said "Trying to excuse Putin's barbarity by deflecting to the history of the US is a terrible defence. Just a tip." The modern day privileged liberal who is in favour of a US policy of war because, you know, "we are the good guys" is a sight to behold.

My original point on this thread was to raise the issue of Mitch McConnell and his admission that US funding for Ukraine ends up funding American Defence Manufacturers. There is no equivalent Russian operation on the US border. This is now standard US foreign policy that is unrivalled anywhere else in the world. There is no comparison between America's destructive policy and any other regime. Idiots like you condone it all because, for example, starving 500,000 children to death was "good for democracy".

Ukraine cannot win this war without self destruction. As I predicted 2 years ago, they have lost many thousands of young men whilst cowards like you have called for an endless war, sitting comfortably thousands of kms from the action. As with all wars, a small few get very rich, the countries involved get destroyed and a group of arrogant fat cats like yourself try to justify it all and look forward to the next excuse to save democracy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.