Russia Ukraine war, page-226292

1. 7,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    it was YOU who introduced the history of the "evil" US as your clueless whatboutism defence.

I compared Putin to Obama, Biden, Netanyahu, Blair (read back), 2 of whom have nothing to do with US politics. I discussed Obama as an example and then mentioned the current White House before you then invited me to

compare the histories of the Kremlin and the White House and see who was the most evil?

Prior to your comment above, I'd made no mention of the Kremlin or the history of the "evil" US. At no point have I said Putin was a good guy or an innocent party.
    So the Kremlin and the general discussion of US history was your idea, but true to form, the vapid libtard can't even get that right.

"What kind of moral and ethical deficiency it takes to not know that I'll never understand."

You're not alone in that lack of understanding. Having a selective memory that doesn't absorb anything pre 2022 is your problem but, again, you're not alone in that.

"I want Putin to end his war. If he does that everyone wins, the war is over, no one else dies, it's hypocrites like you who are against Putin ending his war."

And here's the thing, he won't end the war. He warned in 2007 that this was coming if things continued, and, outside of Trump's time in office, what happened? The lies of NATO, the 2014 overthrow of a president, the fraud of the Minsk agreement and the election of Zelensky on the lie of reconciliation with Russia. I don't like what has happened, but to not know it was coming or think it an unprecedented move by Putin is ridiculous. I predicted thousands would die and Ukraine would not recover, so far I've been right.

"Save me your sanctimonious faux moral high horse outrage garbage, you might buy your own bs, I see through pretenders like you."

I'll post what I like thanks, you try and remember who said what in our discussion and then you might have some room for comment. .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.