"Yep, as I said, I was talking about how evil Putin was and you...

1. 7,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Yep, as I said, I was talking about how evil Putin was and you brought in the whataboutism defence of the fascist Russian dictator by brining up the history of current and previous US administrations and now you're crying because I am doing the same with current and previous Kremlin administrations."

I compared Putin to Obama, Biden, Netanyahu and Blair. I'll repeat this for you because you're not reading properly nowhere have I said Putin is a good guy.

I agree that the century of Russian history is littered with atrocities. You're challenging supposed points of opinion I have not even made.

My original point (that incidentally you can't refute) is that Mitch McConnell admitted funds supposed for Ukraine were actually going to American Military manufacturers. Big money is being made from this war just as it has been made from previous wars. That's not saying Putin is a saint, that's just pointing out that many individuals (including US senators) financially benefit from the continuation of this war.

"I am not surprised you buy into the junk debunked pro Kremlin "coup" lie,"

Yeah, I just imagined the roles of Nuland and other US politicians in Ukraine at that time. Pure coincidence that they were involved at all. An agreement is struck up one day and ignored the next, and Putin is meant to trust it all in good faith.

"You don't like what's happened but you just blame the victim for it. What was I saying about moral and ethical deficiencies in people?"

Again stretching to a lie to try and make a point. Where am I blaming the victim? Dig out the post. You people are just impossibly stupid. I point out that a US politician is openly admitting the direct funding of US military manufacturers established in Ukraine, and a clown like you thinks I'm blaming dead Ukrainians.

"Just imagine yourself riding off into the sunset on your faux moral outrage high horse. Matches your pretender personality."

Yes, correctly predicting that Ukraine can't win this war and that Zelensky will continue sending men to die in a war constructed and pushed by NATO and US funding is me having a "pretender personality". The person not pretending of course is you. You feel strongly that the war is winnable and so people must die, so strongly in fact that you remain here in Australia (not dying) to talk about it all, instead of going over there to help out. What a joke!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.