Russia Ukraine war, page-226293

1. 2,307 Posts.
    Yep, as I said, I was talking about how evil Putin was and you brought in the whataboutism defence of the fascist Russian dictator by brining up the history of current and previous US administrations and now you're crying because I am doing the same with current and previous Kremlin administrations.

You "Accepted the challenge" of comparing their histories and now you're crying about it.

The point here that you seem completely oblivious to is that it isn't the US who is doing evil in Ukraine today, that is Putin. Putin launched the unjust and unprovoked genocidal war on Ukraine, not the US. It's Putin murdering innocent Ukrainians everyday, not the US. It's Putin who has abducted and abused 10;s of thousands of Ukrainian children, not the US. So nothing the US has ever done in their history, of which Ukraine was never involved in, has anything to do with nor justifies the depravity of Putin actions in Ukraine, those exact depraved actions you are trying to justify and excuse.

Pre 2022? Another time period of time you have no clue about by the looks of what you post.

"there are no Russian troops ins Ukraine", one of Putin's favourite lies from 2014. You waffle on about Zelensky's responsibility but you absolve the fascist Russian dictator of any responsibility for his choice to invade Ukraine when the fact is that Putin's invasion of Ukraine began 5 years before Zelensky even entered politics. But sure champ, you know all about pre 2022 don't you.

You're right that Putin won't end his war, it's his choice to continue it so thanks for the admission that you know who is actually responsible for Putin's war despite all your rhetoric blaming everyone else but Putin.

I am not surprised you buy into the junk debunked pro Kremlin "coup" lie, it's a simpleton slogan tailored for the lowest common denominator types who can't formulate an argument and who can't back up what they say with evidence. There was no overthrow, the Putin puppet fled Ukraine giving the presidency. Sorry not sorry the facts don't support your silly conspiracy.

You don't like what's happened but you just blame the victim for it. What was I saying about moral and ethical deficiencies in people?

Just imagine yourself riding off into the sunset on your faux moral outrage high horse. Matches your pretender personality.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.