"AAK: “Nuland overthrew the Ukrainian government” ME: “Nuland...

1. 7,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "AAK: “Nuland overthrew the Ukrainian government”

ME: “Nuland didn’t overthrow the Ukrainian government, that is a long debunked junk Kremlin conspiracy lie that you are parroting”

AAK: “I never parroted any Kremlin conspiracy”

ME: “You parroted the Kremlin Nuland coup conspiracy lie”

AAK: “It might be a Kremlin coup conspiracy lie, I heard it elsewhere so that means I wasn’t parroting the Kremlin coup conspiracy lie when I repeated it”
    "

Russians also told the world about the Holocaust, but I didn't hear it first from Russians. Similarly I decided the 2014 govt was overthrown, and now you're telling me the Kremlin was saying the same thing! So what?

"Obama wasn’t murdering and gaoling opposition figures. That’s Putin."

Obama dropped more bombs per day in office than any US president bar none. He wrote about his misgivings over droning kids to death, which is nice of him, but it didn't stop him continuing. It also didn't stop him cracking jokes in advance either.

"Putin abducting and abusing children is evil, trying to excuse and justify Putin by mentioning completely unrelated events just makes you look like an apologist for evil."

Make your mind up Andy, you asked me to discuss US behaviour. I've not denied Kremlin historical evil, you seem to be flogging away with no idea what you want!

"Save up the faux tears champ, you’re going to need them as your pro Kremlin conspiracy version of reality diverges more and more from the real one."

My estimation is a sad one. Ukraine will be a basket case for the foreseeable future. Whether Putin is overthrown or not. My concern should also be yours.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.