Russia Ukraine war, page-226377

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "You want to prove Zelensky cancelled elections? You have a link to his decree doing that? What did Zelensky do that it was him to cancel an election?"

Here's what he said to Lindsey Graham. So, as long as US and Europe keep stumping up cash, he will find a way to change the legislation. If they have an election, it'll be a foreign tax payer funded nod to democracy. Whether he then honours the result, should he lose, is anyone's guess.

"“I told [Graham]: If the United States & Europe give us financial support… I’m sorry, I will not hold elections on credit, I will not take money from weapons and give it to elections either. But if you give me this financial support… then let’s quickly change the legislation & most importantly, let’s take risks together,”

Here's what a couple of brave types had to say on the matter at the Euros in Germany.

Screenshot_20240623_183008_X.jpg

"you take for granted and force them to live under a fascist Russian dictatorship you choose not to live under."

The time to avoid that was years ago. Ukrainians have been pawns in a game. Under Biden's administration, this will play out the way it has in every other country where "democracy" and "freedom" was the war cry. That you can't see the pattern over the past 20+ years is not something I can change.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.