Still wrong.Let’s go again since you’re having so much trouble...

1. 2,307 Posts.

Still wrong.

Let’s go again since you’re having so much trouble following.

You said this:

"A giant wealth appropriation program using Putin as the bad guy and Ukraine as the victim."

Russia Ukraine war, 74435502, page-226153 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

I said this:

"Are you trying to say that Putin, who launches a genocidal unjust and unprovoked war on Ukraine, abducts and abuses 10"s of thousands of Ukrainian children, kills tens of thousands of innocent Ukrainian civilians as he tries to steal their land, and murdered dozens of Australians on MH17, isn't really a bad guy?"

Russia Ukraine war, 74440663, page-226204 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

"Using Putin as the bad guy", like what, he isn't? That was my question to you, I asked you based on the depravity of Putin's barbarism in Ukraine is he not the bad guy.

Then you went and tried your whataboutism by bringing up previous US administrations, you mention Biden, Obama and Trump in the same post, I don’t care you mention Blair of Netenyau, I’ve never brought them up so you can drop the pointless deflection there.

That’s you discussing previous US administrations as evidence of how evil the US is. You didn’t compare Putin with just Biden. You compared Putin with previous US administrations.

You said this:

"So yes, challenge accepted!"
    Russia Ukraine war, 74441586, page-226270 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

Then you accepted my challenge to compare the history of the Kremlin and the White House. You thought you were clever with your list of US interventions until I compared that entire list to one single atrocity by one single Kremlin despot. I made you look silly and now you’re having a cry about it.

We’ll ignore the other junk Pro Kremlin conspiracy lies you tried to throw into the conversation to excuse and justify Putin’s genocide in Ukraine. Who knows what you thought you’d accomplish there. I guess it’s your safety blanket response to retreat to your conspiracy safe spaces when you’re being pressed to explain your baseless pro Kremlin slogans.

Showing up a pretender is no effort.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.