Russia Ukraine war, page-226379

1. 2,749 Posts.
    The Holocaust was real. We have the evidence for that. The Kremlin's coup conspiracy lie is just that, a lie. We have the evidence it's a lie too. What a bizarre comparison to make. So brainwashed into pro Kremlin propaganda you can't separate fact from pro Kremlin conspiracy fiction.

Did Obama help Assad murder 200k Syrians? Nope. That was Putin who was helping Assad drop barrel bombs on innocent Syrians.

Did Obama use WMD's like Novichok to kill people in the middle of a densely populated city in an insanely dangerous and reckless assassination? Nope. That was Putin.

It's peak cynicism that you bring the faux pearl clutching outrage for Obamas bombs killing children yet you justified and escused Putin for abducting and abusing 10's of thousands of Ukrainian children, some of which simply stolen away from their parents. The first time I mentioned Putin abducting and abusing children to you is when you simply excused and justified his actions by giving me your brainwashed anti US whataboutism waffle.

As I pointed out before, your obsession with what Obama did is completely irrelevant to the horrors Putin is unleashing on Ukraine and in no way justifies nor excuses those horrors from Putin. Justification and excusing you are trying to do by injecting your anti US whataboutism. Not a difficult point to grasp but you're still crying that you didn't say this or that when I have your posts saying exactly this or that.

My concern is Putin ending his war. A win win for every one. Except you for some reason. Given all your faux outrage it just scream hypocrisy that this isn't your concern. You just want to go on pretending your concerned about Ukraine when you blame them and everyone else for Putin's invasion.

Save up the faux tears pretender, you're using too many whinging now about losing the whataboutism argument you started, you're going to need as many of them as possible for the future.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.